WE HELP YOU MOVE TOWARDS INDUSTRY 4.0 BY AUTOMATING YOUR PROCESSES.
Thanks to our knowledge, experience and the best technological solutions, you can join Industry 4.0 by partially or fully automating your industrial processes.
We use the best industrial automation software and tools from the world’s leading manufacturers:
- SIMATIC PCS7
- Schneider Electric
- Endress + Hauser
- Development and design of SCADA systems for the control and supervision of installations.
- Development, design and installation of HMI displays
- Development and implementation of systems based on automated control using PLCs.
- System upgrades
- System migrations
- Reduced start-up times
- Training of on-site personnel
- Remote maintenance
- Instrumentation from leading manufacturers.
We use the best communication systems and fieldbuses adapted to your processes to simplify communications, facilitate maintenance, obtain advanced process diagnostics and eliminate interference.
The fieldbuses most commonly used by WIT are:
- IO- Link.
- Profibus DP.
- Profibus PA.
- Industrial Ethernet.
- Modbus TCP/RTU.
- Divice NET.
WIT’s engineering team and technical programmers look for the best solution to establish the communication systems that best suit your processes:
- Study of the industrial process, machinery and installations
- Choice of the communication system and its technological elements
- Software design and development
- Pre-testing at the WIT site prior to plant installation
- Commissioning of the installation
- Functional testing
- Possibility of remote maintenance
At WIT Automatización S.L. we carry out the secure and remote maintenance of our customers’ industrial plants and machines using SINEMA Remote Connect.
The SINEMA RC platform, in addition to allowing us to carry out remote maintenance services on the equipment that make up the production processes, manages and authorises all communication links.
This SIEMENS tool guarantees the secure and simple administration of VPN tunnels between the control centre, the user, the machines and/or the industrial plants preventing any unauthorised access to the networks.
- Control software design and configuration
- Implementation of SINEMA CR at the customer’s site
- Connection to each machine and installation
- Implementation of the platform
- User access management for increased security
- Remote maintenance